Good reasons to consider Instil membership!
Instil (previously Australasian Mutuals Institute) was formed by mutuals for mutuals to develop and fast track professional development activity in the mutual sector.
Instil membership not only provides you with discounted access to tailored and bespoke conference, forum and related educational activities, but also provides a platform for Instil to continue its work for customer owned banking long into the future.
Membership also provides access to a growing number of online forums – free to Instil members, enabling professional groups from across the country to network, interact, and to share ideas. Membership also provides access to the annual NGS Scholarship – one $10,000 and two $1,000 grants for you to pursue higher education in line with the needs of your employer mutual.
General membership benefits include:
Qualification based training options from both the Vocational & Tertiary Education sectors through Instil’s partnership with the Institute of Strategic Management.
- Discounts for Instil and partnered event and professional development learning activities.
- Access to Annual Remuneration surveys (for Boards and Management).
- Annual industry events including the Instil Industry Strategy Conference and Instil/MAGPI Risk Audit & Finance Conference for directors and senior managers.
- Online Membership Directory.
- Bespoke seminars, workshops and training courses for directors, managers, employees and emerging leaders.