Prime Time Training Workshops | Smart, streamlined training for busy people
Training programs from Prime Time Training are the smart way to accelerate your staff’s communication, productivity and management skills and increase interpersonal effectiveness with minimal disruption to the workplace. We know that one size fits no one, so we deliver a range of flexible programs that allow organisations to provide targeted training to meet the needs of different parts of their business, which in turn drives innovation and competitive advantage.
Rich in content, the series of 90 minute, fast-paced, practical, face-to-face workshops are delivered on client premises by expert facilitators. Best of all, Prime Time Training can fit easily into early morning and lunchtime slots to minimise productivity loss.
Prime Time Training’s workshops are CPD friendly. They are accredited and can be used towards Continuing Professional Development hours with Instil.
Our clients use Prime Time Training time and time again because:
- the interactive and dynamic sessions fit into an action-packed 90 minutes and are full of practical tips, tools and techniques -perfect for time poor organisations that can't afford to have staff offline for extended periods of time.
- a high standard of professional development is provided for around $100 AU/NZ per person
- the workshops can supplement and compliment your existing in-house learning and development initiatives
- delivered on-site, there are no added catering costs, workplace disruption, staff travel or IT issues
- groups of up to 16 people can be trained at a time and the workshops can be delivered anywhere across Australasia ensuring consistency in training.
- after each workshop, participants complete an online evaluation which provides qualitative as well as quantitative feedback to clients.
Our clients include:
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Merrill Lynch / Bank of America
- Sydney Credit Union
- Plus many more...
With over 20 modules that are designed to boost competencies, productivity and effectiveness, you can choose the workshop topic that suits your current business’ requirements. From ‘How to Step up to Sales’ and ‘How to Deliver Excellent Customer Service’ through to ‘How to Communicate Effectively’ and ‘How to Coach your People’ we believe that the range of topics we have a available will meet the needs you have identified for your people.
For more information visit our website www.primetimetraining.com.au or call us today on 1300 855 140.